What We Collect
Disciples of Death collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences.
The type of personal data collected may include:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address
- Demographic information such as postcode
How We Collect It
Personal data is obtained from one or more of the following:
- Visits and use of the Disciples of Death websites
- Purchase of products
- Use of Disciples of Death’s social media
- Use of Google Analytics
- Attendees of events
- Subscribers to Disciples of Death company updates
- Parties entering into agreements with Disciples of Death
- Requests for information about products/services offered by Disciples of Death, and/or quotes
- Employment enquiries
- Data obtained by third parties
Lawful Basis of Processing Data
The lawful basis of processing of data will always be determined prior to any data being processed. The laws for processing personal data under the GDPR are as follows:
- Consent – the individual has given their Consent to the processing of their personal data
- Contractual – processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the individual is a party, or for Disciples of Death to take pre-contractual steps at the request of the individual
- Legal Obligation – processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Disciples of Death is subject
- Legitimate Interests – processing of personal data is necessary under the Legitimate Interests of Disciples of Death or a Third Party, unless these interests are overridden by the individual’s interest or fundamental rights
- Public Task – processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority
- Vital Interests – processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual
Disciples of Death processes personal data under one, or more, of the following Lawful Bases:
- Legal Obligation
- Legitimate Interest
What We Use It For
Disciples of Death will use the information it collects to provide legitimate business services such as, marketing and promotional purposes, for statistical analysis, security notifications, to meet our statutory monitoring and reporting responsibilities and to handle and communicate orders, billings and payment, delivery of products/services. Your personal information, however, will never be sold to any company nor will it be shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise in this policy or as required by law.
How Personal Data is Stored
Information is stored within Disciples of Death’s CRM system. Only a Disciples of Death employee can access this information. This is ensured by the use of strict operational processes and procedures.
Customer Account Management
Information collected from customers is necessary in providing our products/services, tracking and responding to customer enquiries, such as processing orders and invoicing. This information is necessary to fulfil our contractual requirements. Existing customers, may be contacted with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We will always provide opportunity and instruction on how to opt-out of marketing and telesales communications should you no longer wish to receive information. If you would like to update your preferences please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing of information
Retention of Data
Correcting and Updating Your Information
Disciples of Death conform to the privacy laws in your country or state of residence, you have the right to view, update, correct or delete personal information which Disciples of Death holds.
Access to Information
Individuals and accounts whose personal information is processed and stored by Disciples of Death can access their information at any time. Individuals and accounts are always fully in control of the information that we maintain. Individuals can change their personal information at any time and as often as necessary by contacting us at email@example.com.
Opt Out of Communication and Right to be Forgotten
Disciples of Death customers also can request to “opt out” of all communications from Disciples of Death and have the right to be forgotten in which their personal data will be deleted (requests for deletion of certain information may require closing the account). This may not be possible for Disciples of Death customers as this information is required for Disciples of Death to continue providing our contractual services. To opt out of email communication or telephone communication from Disciples of Death please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about an individual or account may be withheld or exempted from deletion if this is required by law, is part of a fraud investigation or is required for accounting and audit purposes.
Information regarding individuals is ultimately controlled by the individuals by whom the Individual is employed or for whom the Individual serves as a consultant or contractor. We will respond to all requests for access or change within 30 days.
This website uses ‘Cookies’ which are a small text file placed on the user’s computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies help Disciples of Death to improve the website and deliver a better and more personalized experience. This allows us to:
- Estimate our website audience size
- Store information about user preferences
- Recognise users when they return to the website
- Provide Disciples of Death with business and marketing information
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. We do not support Do Not Track browser settings.
Third Party Websites
Commitment to the Privacy of Your Family
The Disciples of Death website is not intended for minors under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 16. Protecting the safety of minors when they use the Internet is very important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and other applicable laws. We recommend that children receive permission from a parent before gaining access to the Disciples of Death service or sending personal information to Disciples of Death or anyone else online.
Limitation of Liability
DISCIPLES OF DEATH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY CUSTOMER OR INDIVIDUAL FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, OR DATA USE. DISCIPLES OF DEATH’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS POLICY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO £5,000.00.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.